Want a drink without alcohol, can you still relax at night? Try this Piña Colada non-alcoholic cocktail that is low in sugar but can replace probiotics. A
Do you like Piña Coladas? of course can! This tropical creamy coconut flavored Piña Colada non-alcoholic cocktail will surprise you. T
This Piña Colada non-alcoholic cocktail is made from the deliciousness of Nexba coconut and pineapple Tepache. It contains no sugar or artificial additives, is vegetarian friendly, and is rich in active probiotics.
Interesting fact: Pineapple and pineapple juice are extremely high in vitamin C, and have the anti-inflammatory effect of bromelain, so it may help relieve cough. Most importantly, bromelain antioxidants can help your body fight disease.
Some studies have even shown that pineapple can speed up recovery time after surgery or acute exercise. Yes, pineapple has a lot of hardening.
Healthy Piña Colada
Preparation time: 3 minutes
- 2 cups frozen pineapple (just cut a fresh pineapple and freeze for 1-2 hours)
- 1 tablespoon coconut yogurt (additional)
- 1 cup Nexba coconut and pineapple anchovies
- 1 small ice cube
- Chopped toasted coconut (optional)
1. Mix the ingredients in a high-power mixer. Mix until creamy.
2. Pour into a glass and add coconut yogurt.
3. Decorate with pineapple wedges and/or chopped coconut.
This recipe is provided by Nexba.